Preview: 2021 Alberta Senior Ladies Championship
Photo Credit: lccgolf.com
Alberta Golf (Lethbridge) –
The 2021 Alberta Senior Ladies Championship is set to begin Tuesday July 20th at The Lethbridge Country Club with 49 players competing for the provincial senior crown. The 54-hole stroke play tournament field is made up of competitors who are over the age of 50.
Dates: July 20-22
Course: The Lethbridge Country Club
Yards: 5,500 yards
Field: 49 players
2020 Champion: Kim Carrington
2020 Super Senior Champion: Jean Nitchke
Format: 54 holes of stroke play
For the 4th time in the past 6 years Kim Carrington of Calgary stood alone in Alberta as your Senior Ladies Champion. The 2019 champion defended her title with a very solid 1 over par 73 at The Glendale Golf and Country Club for a 5 shot victory over 2016 champion Lynn Kuehn.
Kim Carrington, 2020 Alberta Senior Ladies Champion
The Alberta Senior Ladies Championship was first contested in 1964.
2018- Barbara Flaman
2019- Kim Carrington
2020- Kim Carrington
- Kim Carrington – 4-time Senior Ladies Champion (2015, 2017, 2019, 2020)
- Barbara Flaman – Senior Ladies Champion (2018). Alberta Mid Master Champion (2018, 2019)
- Diane williams – Senior Ladies Champion (2011)
- Lynn Kuehn – Senior Ladies Champion (2016).
- There are three contests up for grabs this week. The Senior Championship for those aged 50 & over, the Super Senior for those aged 65 & over, and a net Stableford contest for the “Marg Ward” trophy.
- The competition will be held under these Competition Policies
ABOUT THE COURSE